And why do you rest after a hard day's work?

Old May 18th 22, 08:07 AM
haninu haninu is offline

Default And why do you rest after a hard day's work?

And why do you rest after a hard day's work?
Old May 18th 22, 08:42 AM
jijiji jijiji is offline

If I don't rest after a hard day's work, then my next day won't be productive. Now I mostly relax watching a movie or TV series, I try to meditate with the help of https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=com.sonataapp and you?
Old May 31st 22, 03:48 PM
akanezaborro akanezaborro is offline

Originally Posted by haninu View Post
And why do you rest after a hard day's work?
I prefer my son not to work in summer, so most likely he will rest all the time. I would rather send him out of India, but I am afraid he won't be able to do any logistics himself.
Old May 31st 22, 04:07 PM
boltlitarus boltlitarus is offline

Originally Posted by akanezaborro View Post
I prefer my son not to work in summer, so most likely he will rest all the time. I would rather send him out of India, but I am afraid he won't be able to do any logistics himself.
I guess this is a sort of risky doing such a complex logistics yourself. You need an assistant. So I am a professionally trained secretary, maybe I could help, as you need to put together too many details. So I am browsing vacancies in the Middle East as I want to travel to Kuwait for a long-term stay and work abroad then. But I am allowed to work from home, so feel free to ask any question.