Google docs

Old June 8th 22, 05:40 PM
Flying Flying is offline
Member

Default Google docs

Okay, I am sorry. I know that some Word fans hate Google docs, but If some people enjoy it here, I have a question for you. Is it possible to get Dark mode for Google docs somehow?
Old June 8th 22, 06:04 PM
Tommyboy Tommyboy is offline

Relax. I don't recall people hating on Google docs here. I guess Microsoft doesn't exactly like their rivals. But people are generally cool with alternative products here. And by the way, I can recommend a good add-on here. Check this Google Docs Dark Mode browser extension. Hope it helps you and have a nice day.
Old June 8th 22, 06:11 PM
Flying Flying is offline
Member

I definitely saw threads where people roast google docs users. As for the link- thank you, it helps.