Tibet Wedding Ceremony

Old July 12th 21, 09:46 AM
Racheltu Racheltu is offline

Default Tibet Wedding Ceremony

The manís family will ask the astrologer to calculate the date of marriage. On the previous day of the marriage ceremony, the manís family will send the Tibetan wedding dress and jewelry wrapped in silk to the woman's home to let the bride wear. On the day of the wedding, the manís family need to find a person of identity, bring a team of men with some horses and colorful arrows with many decorations, and pull a pregnant mare that matches the wifeís zodiac for the bride to ride. Before the arrival of the horse team, the womanís family should hold a farewell party by presenting Chema, tea and wine. And the women's family would assign some close relatives to send off the bride. When the bride goes out of her home, her family members stand upstairs with colored arrows in one hand and lamb shank in the other and shout: Don't take away my family's blessings. They would repeat several times until the bride walks away.
Old December 22nd 21, 07:27 AM
Deres Deres is offline

Wow, very interesting traditions in Tibet. But for us they seem a little unusual. I would choose a traditional wedding and a themed wedding photo shoot, for example at the sea or in the forest. I really like the work https://symboll.com/ If you are looking for an idea for an unusual wedding photo shoot be sure to check out their work, and if you live in or near Los Angeles, you can order it directly from them.
Old February 6th 22, 09:49 AM
Nemesiss Nemesiss is offline

One evening changed Catherine's life forever. She was alone for a long time and did not know how to properly occupy herself in the evenings. And there was no question about dating men - from an educated family, honoring old family traditions, it was not even worth holding a man's hand. A classmate prompted her together2night.com and now Katrin is independent - she does what she wants.
Old May 31st 22, 10:06 PM
Molde Molde is offline

Hello everyone, I am a professional wedding photographer who can capture your wonderful wedding day that you will remember with a smile for many years. Go to my website and order wedding photography right now https://taraweddings.ca/wedding-videography/
Old June 5th 22, 08:04 PM
davidjohn6366 davidjohn6366 is offline

Gift wrapping a mug can be quite a task if not done properly. Care should be taken that the mug is placed in a cardboard that is neither to big nor to small for it. The cardboard box must not have any indentations of any sort. In addition to this, it is best that you do not use the cardboard box of any other object/appliance. This gives off a vibe of insincere effort. So make sure you use the right box to hold your teachers mug gift in.
Old June 13th 22, 10:21 AM
alicejenny alicejenny is offline

What a very interesting post! Thank you so much. Besides, I own the Wordle unlimited website where you can not only play many hot online games but also discuss a lot of great topics. Let's visit my site now.