steroids

Old June 16th 22, 11:38 PM
Gindel Gindel is offline

Default steroids

which steroids can you recommend me for the first cycle?
Old June 16th 22, 11:40 PM
nuller nuller is offline

Originally Posted by Gindel View Post
which steroids can you recommend me for the first cycle?
This is none of my business and it might be an inappropriate response to your question.

But please don't inject your FEMALE body with MALE sex hormones.

If you’re doing it for competition reasons I can understand. But any reason short of that please don't inject yourself with male sex hormones.

That did not answer your question, but hopefully, it gave you something to reconsider that https://jbhnews.com/anavar-for-og-ef...kvinder/42479/

Best of luck with what ever choice you make!