Medical services at events

Old June 18th 22, 05:28 PM
Amanda472 Amanda472 is offline

Default Medical services at events

Hi, I am looking for good medical support for my holiday.
Old June 18th 22, 05:29 PM
nickfury23 nickfury23 is offline

Hi , I always go to them https://www.valhallamedics.com/hire-...lhalla-medics/ . The guys come to the party with the best equipment and the best lifeguards . They provide full control of your party (as far as safety and avoiding injuries) . I had one incident and they were very professional, we got away with nothing more than a fright.