A Microsoft Word forum. Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter forum » Microsoft Word Newsgroups » Page Layout
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

online dating

Old December 7th 21, 11:06 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Oct 2021
Default online dating

HAve you ever tried online dating? do u like it?
Ads
Old December 9th 21, 09:04 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Sep 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopper55 View Post
Yes I like dating online with international girls. If you’re afraid you’ll be made fun of for trying online dating, keep in mind that 40% of Americans have tried it too. You’re not alone in searching for love online: eharmony and Match.com combined have over 40 million members, whereas an app like Tinder has 50 million user, 10 million that are active daily. U can check this app for chat https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ideochat.olive
Old December 9th 21, 09:31 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Sep 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopper55 View Post
Online dating opens the dating world the same way social media allows us to connect globally. Your world is no longer limited to the people you went to school with or live near¬¬, as using online dating allows you to meet and connect with people you probably never would have met without the Internet
Old December 27th 21, 09:56 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Dec 2021

I would like to recommend you a cool dating site for guys - gaysbonding.co.uk. After the divorce, I tried to meet new guys on other sites and I didn't succeed. I thought for a long time and decided to look for a dating site. I already have several successful chats)) But I want to know your opinion, how you feel about these sites. Does the future have such a relationship?
Old January 17th 22, 01:01 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Aug 2021

Hello everyone. I have been lonely for a long time, since my wife left me, I could not find a replacement for a long time, and I was worried that I was alone. Can you please advise me some way to meet girls?
Old January 17th 22, 02:35 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Jan 2022

When I broke up with my girlfriend, I started trying to meet someone on the street, but there was one failure, I decided to look for advice on the Internet. There was a lot of different information https://ladadate.com/blog-police-dat...-up-your-plans, but I liked the article on this site. After reading it, I decided to try dating sites, and it was the right decision, now I go on dates with a beautiful lady.
Old June 20th 22, 01:12 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Mar 2022

I believe that people of any age should try relationships and therefore I recommend you to look at the dating sites from this decisive hyperlink 10bbwdatingsites.com where you can read reviews about various dating sites that are aimed at your interests. Excellent online dating safety tips for participants covering a variety of topics.