A Microsoft Word forum. Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter forum » Microsoft Word Newsgroups » Microsoft Word Help
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

What Does Developer Mean?

Old May 14th 22, 02:56 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: May 2022
Default What Does Developer Mean?

A developer is an individual that builds and create software and applications. He or she writes, debugs and executes the source code of a software application.

A developer is also known as a software developer, computer programmer, programmer, software coder or software engineer.

Techopedia Explains Developer
A developer is the key individual behind all software applications. Generally, developers are well versed in at least one programming language and proficient in the art of structuring and developing software code for software or a program. Depending on job role and type of software developed, a developer may be classified as a software developer, application developer, mobile developer, Web developer, etc.

Although the primary job role is writing code, a developer also may gather requirements for software, design or overall software architecture, software documentation and other related software development processes.
Ads
Old May 15th 22, 11:38 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: May 2022

Hello. It is a person or even a thing that develops something. You can see such examples here https://s-pro.i. Software dvelopers can work with Technology Expertise, Web Development, Blockchain, DevOps, Mobile Development, AI/ML Solutions, Quality Assurance, UI/UX, Big Data Systems, Maintenance and more. Developers create diagrams that help programmers write computer code and we use such programs in the future.
Old May 27th 22, 02:49 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Mar 2022

What does full-stack developer mean.
Common understanding is that full-stack is a guy/gal who can create both - visual, client facing part of the app and backed side, where most of data processing and domain logic is contained. But this is not enough, because it is missing one crucial ingredient. How to wire both sides together.

In fact, true full-stack - in my opinion - have to also understand also operations side of things. Which is managing servers, log aggregation, CI pipelines, configuring webservers, databases, virtualization etc.
Old May 27th 22, 02:55 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Mar 2022

Greetings, the way I see it, a developer is a person who takes full responsibility for a project he or she has done or is in charge of a project. It is not easy for such people to do their job, because it is a lot of work to develop an application or to lead a team. I personally recently ordered services for business application development and complete improvement of my product from https://www.sam-solutions.com/indust...net-of-things/ . This development team got in touch with me very quickly as soon as I wrote to them. We talked through all the nuances of our future work together and started working hard to develop all the right things for my business.
Old June 17th 22, 01:35 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Jan 2022

Hello everyone, not all business process management systems are equally good. Each tool has its own advantages and disadvantages. To make it easier for you to make a choice, here you can read detailed information about the most effective software for business.
Old June 23rd 22, 03:49 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Jun 2022

Unfortunately, it is quite difficult to find and download these tips to save your money. I read the article and found a solution. I can download some services from some source with vpn. Here you can find out more on save money with vpn. If you are using these sites, you need to use a VPN that will give you access to these sites and save your money.