File exchangers for mobile phones

Old June 23rd 22, 11:20 PM
Flying Flying is offline
Member

Default File exchangers for mobile phones

Hi! I want to get something that will help in exchanging files between Android phones. Can you share something?
Old June 23rd 22, 11:39 PM
Tommyboy Tommyboy is offline

Filezilla is super convinient app to use. And I strongly recommend it to you. It is fast and works just as advertised. Here you will find filezilla for android https://en.apkshki.com/app/filezilla . That's the best software in this market niche. And I've shared a link where you can download it for free.