Guides, or non-printing lines

Old March 23rd 10, 07:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Patrick

Default Guides, or non-printing lines

Hello there -- I am trying to lay out some guides on a page in Word 2003
(Windows XP). As I cannot find any information about adding guides to a page
in Word, I am simply adding some lines to my page to work like guides (no
snapping, of course). However, in order to work like guides, I am trying to
figure out how to make these lines NOT print, while the rest of the page
content prints. Does anyone have any advice on making non-printing lines?