A Microsoft Word forum. Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter forum » Microsoft Word Newsgroups » Mailmerge
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Please tell me how to convert bitcoin to cash?

Old February 1st 22, 12:42 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Jul 2021
Default Please tell me how to convert bitcoin to cash?

Ads
Old February 2nd 22, 04:45 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Dec 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobebo View Post
There are many online exchangers that can help you. In order for you to choose the best conditions among different exchangers, use BestChange
The list BestChange shows exchangers where can you convert bitcoin to cash https://www.bestchange.com/bitcoin-to-dollar-cash.html . The exchangers are sorted by the rate, with the best rates on the top. To select an exchanger, you may want to check its reserves and reviews. To exchange money, click on the exchanger you choose and go to its website.
Old June 15th 22, 04:40 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: May 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobebo View Post
Agree, this is the easiest part of it. You just get to the exchange and if you are happy with the rate, you sell. It is harder to earn on Bitcoin.
Old June 15th 22, 06:36 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: May 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltlitarus View Post
Agree, this is the easiest part of it. You just get to the exchange and if you are happy with the rate, you sell. It is harder to earn on Bitcoin.
Today BTC was $21K, so to sell it now is a financial suicide. You must buy now. I think the rate will grow yet. You can also use Bitcoin Smarter that we use in the family. You will only need 250 euro to start. And you can also get a demo trading account as a bonus. Actually I started with that, so you can just follow my example.