cryptocurrency exchangers

Old May 31st 22, 06:50 AM
ferum ferum is offline

Default cryptocurrency exchangers

Hi all, what cryptocurrency exchangers do you know? I need to make an exchange. I don't want to lose much on the exchange difference.
Old May 31st 22, 07:07 AM
Dervin Dervin is offline

I have heard that there are many different cryptos and, consequently, exchanges. But you need to look at the rate at each exchanger. Everything is relative. You can here btc exchange xmr https://fast-change.net/ Maybe someone will suggest some other exchangers. Only trust reliable sites, in order not to get on scammers.

Last edited by Dervin : May 31st 22 at 07:30 AM.
Old June 22nd 22, 04:09 PM
MSWordGuy MSWordGuy is offline

Is it possible to really make money on the NFT game TAXI Infinity?
Old June 22nd 22, 07:28 PM
Vashei Vashei is offline

There are many NFT games and the market is growing all the time. I recently read articles on https://nftplay2earn.fun that mention some popular NFT related games. I am actively exploring new ways to make money and recently chose 2 games Sorare and Sandbox which I am currently playing. NFTs allow users to create and sell digital goods such as original artwork and blockchain based games.