Online PDF converter

Old June 5th 22, 07:25 PM
Flying Flying is offline
Member

Default Online PDF converter

I am looking for one, and I hope that you will share a good website that can handle MSG files. Looking forward to your suggestions.
Old June 5th 22, 07:44 PM
Tommyboy Tommyboy is offline

You are saying this like MSG is some out-of-earth alien file format. I see this file format all the time, but yes I convert it to PDF, it is just way more convenient this way. And this will help you with converting msg to pdf https://www.coolutils.com/online/MSG-to-PDF . Visit this website and it should help you.
Old June 5th 22, 07:46 PM
Flying Flying is offline
Member

Well, I don't see any reasons to ignore your helping hand. I requested the link anyway, and I am grateful that you shared one.
Old June 8th 22, 09:56 AM
tTow tTow is offline

useful info! Thanks