Business Cards

Old September 25th 06, 02:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hisdteach

Default Business Cards

I am using a template from Microsoft Online to type a business card. When I
download the template, it gives me multiple cards in word. When I type the
information on one card, how do I get it to repeat to the rest of the cards
on the document without typing each individually?
Old September 25th 06, 04:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Copy and paste - or use the macro at
http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old June 23rd 22, 09:03 AM
Kakashi-1 Kakashi-1 is offline

Speaking of business, can you tell me about the tools you've been using to improve your workflow? I'm thinking about the servicenow power bi integration because it can help me with analytics and data statistics a lot, so I believe it can be a good decision for my business. Can you share your tips on that?