Old March 28th 07, 04:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gmax2006

Default Mail-Merge: Can we have master detail relationship or multiple entities in word Mail-Merge?

Hi,

Can we have master detail relationship or multiple entities in word
Mail-Merge?

For example I need to create a mail merge to send to our customers and
tell them this order items will be shipped next week.
To accomplish that, I have to list order items related to each
customer within each mail.

I have no problem with arranging data in a excel sheet or access
database in any mail merge friendly shape.

Is it possible?

Thank you,
Max

Old March 28th 07, 06:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CS Hayes

Default Mail-Merge: Can we have master detail relationship or multiple ent

Have you tried creating a related query in Access and running your merge from
the query?
--
Chris Hayes
Still a beginner