Microsoft online training or independent training?

Old January 24th 08, 09:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
coralsurf

Default Microsoft online training or independent training?

I am just learning Word 2007, have not used Word at all. Do you recommend I
do the online training at Microsoft website or should I look for an
independent consultant to train me?
Old January 24th 08, 10:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell[_2_]

If you go to the MS Office Site, download the free Getting Started add-in.
This will add a new Get Started Ribbon with direct links to MS training and
(most importantly) and Interactive Guide which shows Word 2003 command
equivalents in Word 2007. That should at least get you through the basics.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP