Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
paz paz is offline

Default word under xp shows a black screen using print preview with w98

I have a windows 98 machine using office xp's word (I think that would make
it Word 2003) only. When I go into print preview, the screen displays all
black.... I swapped out the video card three times, changed the monitor
twice, reinstalled w98 and Word but nothing helped... Any help would be
appreciated...
Thanks,
Paz