Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter Hume

Default typing letters "rega" generates fault

When writing the word "regards" I get as far as rega and a fault problem is
generated - have reloaded OFFICE 2003 without sucess. Did have trouble with
WINFAX PRO and was unable to remove this program.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Whether or not you were able to uninstall Winfax Pro (you may need to
reinstall before you can do that) you can remove its add-in from the Word
startup folder (tools options file locations startup will tell you
where that is located) which will break its connection to Word.