Joe McGuire

Default Inserting Addresses from OL

I don't know if this is the right board for this question. I use
AddressLayout for inserting addresses of Contacts from OL 2002 and 2003
into Word documents (not just envelopes and the like) and have modified it
somewhat. I have a condition line in there for the Company Name, such that
if there is none I don't get a blank line. Same thing with somebody's
title, like Vice President of Thumb-Twiddling. But for some Contacts I have
their home address as well as their Company name. When I send something to
their home address it seems odd to have their company name in the address.
After all, except for home-based businesses that's not where the company
usually is located. Is there a way to have Word (or OL??) use the Company
Name if "Business Address" is selected and to omit it where "Home " is
selected? I seem to recall (fleetingly) seeing some sort of window that
allowed me to put a dot into Mailing, Business and Home for Address, but I
can't find that. And I don't think it made any difference. is there any
reasonable way to do this?