Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Kevin

Default Specifying a sending address in mailmerge

I have a mailmerge setup at work that is all ready to go and has passed
all the internal tests sending it around the company.

However, I need to specify it as being sent from a support email
address, not from my email address. I'm using Office 2000 and Outlook
2003. The data fields are in Excel and the document was made as a
standard Word document.

Can anyone help here?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You will need to create an Outlook account in the name of the support email
address and be logged into that account when you execute the merge to email.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Kevin" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a mailmerge setup at work that is all ready to go and has passed
all the internal tests sending it around the company.

However, I need to specify it as being sent from a support email
address, not from my email address. I'm using Office 2000 and Outlook
2003. The data fields are in Excel and the document was made as a
standard Word document.

Can anyone help here?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Kevin