Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
katiefran

Default How do I select multiple files at one time to add to clipboard?

How do I select multiple files at one time to add to clipboard? I will be
receiving files in my email. Up to 10 at a time. I want to be able to select
them at one time and have them all appear on the clipboard side in the woed
processor. When I try it they are just the shortcut and don't open, or images
of the files but no file.Thanks for any help oe tips. K
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?a2F0aWVmcmFu?=,

How do I select multiple files at one time to add to clipboard? I will be
receiving files in my email. Up to 10 at a time. I want to be able to select
them at one time and have them all appear on the clipboard side in the woed
processor. When I try it they are just the shortcut and don't open, or images
of the files but no file.

Save the attachments to disk, then you can select all of them in Windows
Explorer and OPEN them.

As far as I know, entire attached files can't be put on the Office Clipboard
from within a mail program (Outlook, I assume).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)