Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Spudster Spudster is offline

Default can I increase the size of the icons in the quick access toolbar?

The icons are way too small for my squinty little eyes, can I make them
bigger please sir?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

As far as I know, the only way is to choose a different (or modified) theme
in Windows that displays bigger icons.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Spudster" wrote in message
The icons are way too small for my squinty little eyes, can I make them
bigger please sir?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Storm Storm is offline

Default can I increase the size of the icons in the quick access toolb

This is the best Microsoft can do? No wonder more and more people are going
to Mac.