Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
uiuc questioneer

Default can't add "add-ins " toolbar or buttons to quick access toolbar

I cannot add "add-ins" toolbars or buttons to the quick access toolbar. This
does not seem to work in word 2007. Has anyone else had this problem or found
a solution? Specifically, I can't add my endnote program toolbar or buttons.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AndrewJ

"uiuc questioneer" wrote:

I cannot add "add-ins" toolbars or buttons to the quick access toolbar. This
does not seem to work in word 2007. Has anyone else had this problem or found
a solution? Specifically, I can't add my endnote program toolbar or buttons.

Thanks!

Have you been able to get this to work since then? Did you try reinstalling
EndNote? I am tempted to install the new version of Office, but I want to
confirm that my old version of End Note will still work.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid

AFAIK, you cannot add buttons by non-2007 add-ins to the QAT. It works
fine for add-ins that customize the Ribbon using the 2007 meachanism
(RibbonX). I don't know if this is a bug or not.

EndNote 7 works fine for me in Word 2007. It is on the add-ins tab only
though. Which EndNote version do you have?

Patrick Schmid
http://pschmid.net

"AndrewJ" wrote in message
: