Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Largo

Default My Langauge Defult changed

Hello Everyone,

I received a new lap-top, and before opening word or another progrem I
installed additional keyboard/langauge. Now my Word 2003 is defulting to the
new language, even when I change it back or as the defult langauge to be
english (tools language set langauge). Everytime I open Word it is back to
the new installed langauge (not english Like I want/need). Problem, of
course, is also in mail.

Can someone help or shed some light on the problem. Where am I going wrong.

Thank you

Iris
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Click on Start | Control Panel | Regional & Language
Options | Languages | Details | Settings. What is the default
input language?

Largo wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I received a new lap-top, and before opening word or another progrem I
installed additional keyboard/langauge. Now my Word 2003 is defulting to the
new language, even when I change it back or as the defult langauge to be
english (tools language set langauge). Everytime I open Word it is back to
the new installed langauge (not english Like I want/need). Problem, of
course, is also in mail.

Can someone help or shed some light on the problem. Where am I going wrong.

Thank you

Iris

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Open a Word document where this occurs, press Ctrl+A to select
all of the text, click on Tools | Language | Set Language |
choose your language | uncheck the "Detect language
automatically" and "Do not check spelling or grammar" boxes |
Default | OK, and press F7 to rerun spellcheck. If you are
prompted to save changes to your Normal.dot global template, say yes.

Largo wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I received a new lap-top, and before opening word or another progrem I
installed additional keyboard/langauge. Now my Word 2003 is defulting to the
new language, even when I change it back or as the defult langauge to be
english (tools language set langauge). Everytime I open Word it is back to
the new installed langauge (not english Like I want/need). Problem, of
course, is also in mail.

Can someone help or shed some light on the problem. Where am I going wrong.

Thank you

Iris

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom