Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
deemuk deemuk is offline

Default unable to add page number using word 2007 template number missing

How can i download missing page numbering clipart templates.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Grady Fuller Grady Fuller is offline

I couldn't find a way to send my own question so I' using the tail end of
yours - Hope you don't mind. I cannot add page numbers to 2007 at all.
When I click on "Bottom of Page" to select where to place the numbers, I get
a faded msg. saying "save to bottom of page". I set up the formatting but
page numbers never appear. The Beta version worked like perfection but this
purchased copy does not work at all???
Grady

How can i download missing page numbering clipart templates.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

For both of you:

You may have a corrupted copy of Building Blocks.dotx. Find it in your
profile, probably at C:\Documents and Settings\your name\Application
Data\Microsoft\Document Building Blocks\1033\Building Blocks.dotx, and
move it to a different folder. (Just renaming it won't prevent Word
from trying to load it.) Then restart Word, which will make a new copy
of the master version in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Office\Office12\Document Parts\1033 folder (don't remove that one!).
If that works, you can delete the old version from wherever you moved
it.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

How can i download missing page numbering clipart templates.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Grady Fuller Grady Fuller is offline

Default unable to add page number using word 2007 template number miss

By Jove! Your suggestion worked to perfection for me! Thanks a Zillion!
--
Grady

"deemuk" wrote:

How can i download missing page numbering clipart templates.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Principalcat Principalcat is offline

Hi Jay,

You're a lifesaver. I'm in the middle of writing a paper for a workshop and
ran into this problem. Thanks for your help and Grace for posting it!

Deb