Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Arjen Arjen is offline

Default How do I insert a Endnote literature reference into a footnote?

How do I insert a Endnote literature reference into a footnote? I can insert
it, but it is not included in the biobliography, and I can not edit the
citation in the footnote...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Ask EndNote:
http://endnote.com/support/ensupport.asp

Putting citations into footnotes works here for me, by the way. No idea
what might be happening on your machine, but it should be fixable.