Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Carpedyce Carpedyce is offline

Default I can't get header rows to repeat in tables.

When I create or edit a table and select 'Repeat as Header Row at the Top of
each Page' it does not work.

Tables take up room in header when crossing pages harry Microsoft Word Help 1 October 13th 06 05:57 AM
Update exisiting tables to repeat header, vb? CWHelp Tables 1 May 30th 06 04:52 PM
disalignment of "header row(s)" in tables? mylory2 Tables 0 February 24th 05 09:07 PM
Table headers Sam Hobbs New Users 12 December 20th 04 07:18 PM
Two rows repeating as header row George Wilson Tables 1 December 13th 04 09:36 PM