Andries

Default delete the page numbers in the table of authorities

I created a table of authorities, but would like not to display the page
numbers after creating the table. Please advice to delete the page numbers in
the table of authorities

Thank you
Charles Kenyon

The simplest method is to unlink your TOC and edit it. Select it, press
Ctrl-6 (or Ctrl-Shift-F9), and then take the page numbers out. Otherwise,
you could change the options, I expect. Not sure what use a TOA is without
page numbers, though.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Andries" wrote in message
I created a table of authorities, but would like not to display the page
numbers after creating the table. Please advice to delete the page numbers
in
the table of authorities

Thank you

Shauna Kelly

Hi Andries

Alternatively, you can just push the page numbers off the right hand side of
the page, so you can't see them.

For an explanation of how to do that, see Section 3, "3 Move the page
numbers out of sight" at

How to create a glossary
http://www.ShaunaKelly.com/word/glossary/glossary.html

Hope this helps.