Sheryl

Default How to delete unwanted bold black line across my pages?

A bold black line mysteriously appeared across my page and following pages in
a Word doc. I cannot get rid of it by delete/cut/paste or anything else.
Please help
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

It sounds like a border. Select Borders and Shading from the Format menu
and you will probably see it in the representation of the page that appears
under the Borders tab.

--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP