Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bluefalcon bluefalcon is offline

Default show one reviewer's tracked changes and "accept" the rest

Regarding Word 2002 & 2003: I know when I choose "Final" in the Display for
Review bar, the document appears to have all the changes accepted (even
though they're still tracked). I wonder if there's a way to show the document
in Final mode for all but one reviewer. I want to view the document as though
other reviewers' edits were accepted, but I want to see mine as I type them.
When I select just myself in the Reviewers bar, I get a strange mixture of
the original document and new edits, although no tracked changes show but
mine.

Is there a way to do this? It seems odd to me that Word would not do this
automatically when choosing to show only certain reviewers.

Thanks!