Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sakuravoxy sakuravoxy is offline

Default the Word moves my whole paragraph to the next page automatically

i type up a 2nd paragraph at the middle of the page then it is long, then the
Word prevents me from typing in the whole page, but always skips 2 or 3 lines
then starts rest of my paragraph on the next page, how do i prevent it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

The "Widow/Orphan control" option (in the Paragraph dialog box) prevents a
single line from appearing at the top or bottom of a page. Another option
which might be relevant is "Keep with next" (to keep a paragraph on the same
page / in the same column as that of its following paragraph) in the same
dialog box (and of course "Page break before").

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Clip art moves on page ZA Page Layout 0 November 14th 07 09:41 AM
WordXP: cursor moves automatically at mouse pointer's position ckak3001 Microsoft Word Help 2 September 18th 05 06:52 PM
Can Word automatically strip paragraph formatting from a document. tinman1 Microsoft Word Help 1 April 13th 05 03:29 AM
paragraph moves to new page Ap092888 Microsoft Word Help 1 February 14th 05 06:20 AM
Table moves to next page Stherien Microsoft Word Help 1 December 2nd 04 12:32 AM