Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Kerry

Default Copying Styles

Hi

I have had a quick read through a few copying styles threads but they don't
seem to answer my question.

I have many templates, all used for different things. I have about 20
styles that need to be available in a lot of them. I have set the styles in
one template and simply want to copy them to the other temps. I have used
tools - templates and add-ins, organiser. this does not work, I have tried
copying them 3 times (previous thread recommendation) and have copied them
across in order of cascade e.g. normal, then body, then, my heading 1 etc.
but this hasn't worked either. Its driving me potty I don't want to have to
start from scratch for each template.

Many thanks for your time

Kerry