Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] amir.sandel@gmail.com is offline

Default How to replace Arial numbers with David Numbers

Hi,

I have a strange problem concerning multi language support and
hopefully you can help.

I am editing a document that is all a David font document (David is a
hebrew font). At some stage a collegue of mine copied data (text and
numbers) from Excell into a table in the document using the Arial font.
Since I wanted everything to be in David, I highlighted the table and
changed the font to David. Alas, only the text changed. The numbers
remained Arial. I am no more in touch with him, so I can not see or get
the original excell.

I think the reason for that is that Arial is a hebrew/english font.
When he typed the text he was in Hebrew. When he entered the numbers he
switched to English. Since David is a Hebrew only font, the numbers
remained Ariel.

So - what can I do to make the numbers into David? I was not able to do
it although I really tried hard with many tricks.

Thanks,

Amir

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helmut Weber Helmut Weber is offline

Hi Amir,

not that i'm used to hebrew,
but have you tried to select a number
or all of the doc and set it's language to hewbrew?

--
Greetings from Bavaria, Germany

Helmut Weber, MVP WordVBA

Win XP, Office 2003