Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
OC

Default Wrong Paper Size

I'm running MS Word 2002. Somehow, I screwed up the paper size setting, so
that every time I open Word and get "Document1", it is set to a custom size,
rather than 8.5" X 11". I know how to change it for the current document,
but the next time I open it, I'm back into the same problem. How do I change
the default paper size for "Document1" back to 8.5" X 11" ? Thanks very much
for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the article "Why is my "Blank Document" not blank?" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErr...ocNotBlank.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"OC" wrote in message
I'm running MS Word 2002. Somehow, I screwed up the paper size setting, so
that every time I open Word and get "Document1", it is set to a custom
size, rather than 8.5" X 11". I know how to change it for the current
document, but the next time I open it, I'm back into the same problem. How
do I change the default paper size for "Document1" back to 8.5" X 11" ?
Thanks very much for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
OC

That did it! Thank you very much.

"OC" wrote in message
I'm running MS Word 2002. Somehow, I screwed up the paper size setting,
so that every time I open Word and get "Document1", it is set to a custom
size, rather than 8.5" X 11". I know how to change it for the current
document, but the next time I open it, I'm back into the same problem.
How do I change the default paper size for "Document1" back to 8.5" X 11"
? Thanks very much for your help.

Paper size in print changes when the file is move to another computer Rasoul Khoshravan Azar New Users 1 October 31st 05 11:00 PM
Paper size in print changes when the file is move to another computer Rasoul Khoshravan Azar Page Layout 1 October 31st 05 11:00 PM
How do I change paper size to 5.5 x 8.5? ruth bennett Page Layout 2 July 31st 05 11:31 PM
Paper size Caz Page Layout 3 July 25th 05 11:24 PM
how do I change paper size in page setup wayne Page Layout 1 March 23rd 05 08:20 AM