Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
JLW JLW is offline

Default how do i highlight a blank cell in word 2007

I am setting up a message structure itemizing 16 bit words indicating each
bit of a word.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Swifty Swifty is offline

I am setting up a message structure itemizing 16 bit words indicating each
bit of a word.

Would setting a background colour be appropriate? You might have to
consider colour-blind people in your audience though. You could use
shades of grey, then you only have to worry about the totally blind.

--
Steve Swift
http://www.swiftys.org.uk/swifty.html