Gary L

Default Multiple choice test template for 5 poss answers each quest

I am looking for a multiple choice type template for a classroom test. Each
question has 5 possible answers. The student pencils in the circle for the
answer of his choice.
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

I'm sorry, but that seems *so* darned simple. Why do you need a template?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Gary L" Gary wrote in message
I am looking for a multiple choice type template for a classroom test. Each
question has 5 possible answers. The student pencils in the circle for the
answer of his choice.

Daiya Mitchell

Actually, JoAnn, this is like the first template request that's seemed legit
to me in ages. You gotta dig those little circled letters out of Insert |
Symbol or somewhere (I guess that's what "pencils in the circle" means), you
gotta number the questions....I could see wanting a template. At least it
isn't a content question.

However, Gary, you are unlikely to find one on this newsgroup.

Itıs possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third parties
will offer something:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

There are more templates there than are shipped with Office, and a link for
template suggestions.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/su...ename=3&Type=2

I would also search the web (http://google.com), as I bet there are a lot of
teacher resource websites out there that might offer something.

"Gary L" Gary wrote in message
I am looking for a multiple choice type template for a classroom test. Each
question has 5 possible answers. The student pencils in the circle for the
answer of his choice.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ:

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

But it would be sooooooooooo simple to make it. I guess I figure templates
are for something more substantial than that.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

.. .

"Gary L" Gary wrote in message
I am looking for a multiple choice type template for a classroom test.
Each
question has 5 possible answers. The student pencils in the circle for
the
answer of his choice.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ:
http://www.word.mvps.org/
What's an MVP? A volunteer! Read the FAQ:
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

Graham Mayor

Templates are for any document the layout of which has to be repeated. What
I believe the OP requires here is help with the layout. In this case a two
column table with a bulleted paragraph style in the right (answer) column
would work.

"Gary L" Gary wrote in message
I am looking for a multiple choice type template for a classroom
test. Each
question has 5 possible answers. The student pencils in the circle
for the
answer of his choice.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ:
http://www.word.mvps.org/
What's an MVP? A volunteer! Read the FAQ:
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

DianeF

I too would like to know how to do a multiple choice test in word. If it is
soooooooo simple perhaps you could tell us ?

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote:

But it would be sooooooooooo simple to make it. I guess I figure templates
are for something more substantial than that.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote in message
.. .
Actually, JoAnn, this is like the first template request that's seemed
legit
to me in ages. You gotta dig those little circled letters out of Insert |
Symbol or somewhere (I guess that's what "pencils in the circle" means),
you
gotta number the questions....I could see wanting a template. At least it
isn't a content question.

However, Gary, you are unlikely to find one on this newsgroup.

ItÂıs possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third parties