Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
cas

Default How do I truncate a calculated value from a data source?

I have a Works database that I am merging into a Word 2002 document. The
calulation in Works carries the value I want to merge to about 10 decimal
places and I only need two. Rounding in the data source doens't help. I
have attempted to install equation editor, but it doesn't show up in the
insert object window, even though the message from add/remove programs stated
that the update was successful. Is there another way to truncate this
inserted value or make the EE appear where it should?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP