Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe Joe is offline

Default linking building blocks to content controls

is there any way to link a content control drop down list to a building
blocks gallery and category?

i had alot of autotext that was linked to Styles. So, a user could right
click and see the choices for that style thru the autotextlist fields.

i would like to migrate this over to building blocks, but, i don't want to
have to fish thru hundreds of choices. can the building blocks be linked to
a content control field? The i could present the user with a short list of
choices?

if anyone knows of an example, let me know.