Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ah ah is offline

Default Reference word CTRL F9

Hi;

I tried to use CTRL F9 to reference the word that I've entered in a field
called "Selection". It is working fine and I only need to key in CTRL F9 and
key in the bookmark name (Selection) into it.

However, the font size of the reference word is too small. It appears as
font size 6 when I key in a new wird into the selection fields. For your
information, I change the font size of the reference word to 10, but it will
still change back to 6 automatically.

Can anyone help me on this? Thanks a lot!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Add the \* CHARFORMAT switch to the reference field and then apply the
desired formatting. This should preserve the formatting as the field is
updated.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP