Frank C.

Default Access News Groups

When I try to get to the Word User Group via Community news groups; Community
News Groups English Office Word . Word genera Questions
At this URL;
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx
I get this error:
Sorry, the page you requested is not available.
If I go via Microsoft Office;
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...erview.mspx#13
I get there ok
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...&lang=en&cr=US
Anyone know why?
Thanks Frank C.

Frank C.

Addendum:
Sorry, I was using Firefox. When I switched to Internet Explorer I did not
have the problem
Frank C.