Heath

Default Creating a news letter help!!

I have a newsletter created but am hoping there is a way to "lock" the
contents so my readers can browse and click in the document with out altering
it. I am sure it can be done but need someone to point out the way. Thanks
so much!
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Send your readers a .pdf file.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Heath" wrote in message
I have a newsletter created but am hoping there is a way to "lock" the
contents so my readers can browse and click in the document with out
altering
it. I am sure it can be done but need someone to point out the way.
Thanks
so much!

Heath

Thanks, I am trying that but not all the links are getting converted with my
Acrobat 6.0 Pro and was looking for alternative ways to get 'er done. ANy
ideas? Thanks.

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote:

Send your readers a .pdf file.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Heath" wrote in message
I have a newsletter created but am hoping there is a way to "lock" the
contents so my readers can browse and click in the document with out
altering
it. I am sure it can be done but need someone to point out the way.
Thanks
so much!

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

I get links with Acrobat and don't have to do a darned thing to my
newsletters. Reader v6.something knows a link when it sees it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Heath" wrote in message
Thanks, I am trying that but not all the links are getting converted with
my
Acrobat 6.0 Pro and was looking for alternative ways to get 'er done. ANy
ideas? Thanks.

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote:

Send your readers a .pdf file.

--