Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
primetimekids

Default Printing multiple pages of labels at one time

I need to print my mailing labels - 300 to 500. Right now I can only figure
out how to format and print one page at a time. Please send help!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Bluechart

Wave your mouse over the Icon that looks like a printer, should say Merge to
Printer, You do not print labels you Merge to Printer, then they will all
print. Note, be sure "next record" is removed on the last label, when the
label sheets change pages, the next record is automatically found.
Steve

"primetimekids" wrote:

I need to print my mailing labels - 300 to 500. Right now I can only figure
out how to format and print one page at a time. Please send help!!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

You have to complete the merge to printer or new document - see