Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ZA ZA is offline

Default Clip art moves on page

I am preparing a document using the "multiple page" feature. I can't get the
clip art to print on the right hand page. It appears correctly in the print
preview but jumps to the left hand page when it is printed. I have Word 2007.
I have tried using a text box. The box prints correctly but the image moves
to the other page! Help, please. Images set up on the left hand page work OK.