Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Two formatted lines for the price of one

A text box is about the only recourse in this sort of situation, I think.

I could take something, but the two I've taken so far, I've known more
than the people teaching the class.

That's the way I feel about books. Whenever there's a Word area I don't
understand, I find that it is one too abstruse to be covered by the usual
texts. There are a lot of good articles at http://word.mvps.org and at
various Word MVP Web sites. I don't know of any specific training, though.

"John Sutton" wrote in message
Suzanne,
Thanks for your efforts. What I wound up doing is to insert a text box
with what I wanted on it, then positioning it where I needed it.

Kind of kludgy, but I've got to move forward.

Do you have any advanced training recommendations?
I could take something, but the two I've taken so far, I've known more
than the people teaching the class.

Best regards,
John
KBS

On Thu, 4 May 2006 08:49:47 -0500, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

To be typewriter-friendly, a Word document must use Exact line spacing of

12
pts (single spacing = 6 lpi) or 24 pts (double = 3 lpi). Anything you do
other than that should be in half-line (6-pt) increments.