Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DavidS DavidS is offline

Default Dynamic document creation

As a consulting company most of our personnel are located offsite.
What connectivity would be required to create and maintain dynamic documents
with Office 2007 - would a user require a VPN connection?

Are there examples or articles where people are exploring dynamic document
generation?

We currently have a static set of process templates and I would prefer these
eventually to be generated from a dynamic repository.

David

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DavidS DavidS is offline

For example, consider the automatic generation of templates that are used by
an organisation in their process methodology. A consultant may need to
produce a particular template, say a systems design. Following a series of
prompts or by filling out a form, the content of his design document could be
generated.