Hugh

Default hyperlinks not working

My problem is this, I have a load of documents created in office 97 and
accessed via a single document full of hyperlinks, when I open this in Office
2003 and hover the mouse over the links I don't get a change of curser and,
on clicking, the link won't open, I have tried re-creating the link but it
still doesn't work automatically, however it will open if you use the control
click method.
Jay Freedman

Hugh wrote:
My problem is this, I have a load of documents created in office 97
and accessed via a single document full of hyperlinks, when I open
this in Office 2003 and hover the mouse over the links I don't get a
change of curser and, on clicking, the link won't open, I have tried
re-creating the link but it still doesn't work automatically, however
it will open if you use the control click method.

The "control click method" is the default for Word 2002 and 2003. You can
turn it off by going to Tools Options Edit and unchecking "Use
Ctrl+Click to follow hyperlink".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman