rembrandt

Default cannot open new blank document/always opens to same file

Every time I open word (new document/blank document) a one page document I
created in November comes up. I have uninstalled and reinstalled word.
garfield-n-odie

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm .

rembrandt wrote:

Every time I open word (new document/blank document) a one page document I
created in November comes up. I have uninstalled and reinstalled word.

bald eagle

I have exactly the same problem and reinstall did not correct it.

"rembrandt" wrote:

Every time I open word (new document/blank document) a one page document I
created in November comes up. I have uninstalled and reinstalled word.

Woodstomper

Had same trouble, it really sucks. Check out this link.....