Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ariana ariana is offline

Default Numbered table

I am trying to create a document as follows:

Heading (in Centre of page)

I then want to insert a table for members of a club to sign the printed
document, i.e.

No. Name No. Name
1. 13.
2. 14. (to 24)
3.
4. (to 12)

I then have to create the second page with the numbers 25-48.

I have made a Seq number but when I try to get the 13 into the second No.,
(3rd column), it wont' work. I have tried inserting a continuous section
break and formatting the columns 2 each side but I can't get this to work.
When I get to 12. and insert a column break, I can't get to the top of the
next column.

Not sure I've made it very clear but perhaps someone can point me in the
right direction. I have tried the Help files but I get info about
Compatibility and don't know if that is relevant.

TIA