Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Rebecca

Default mail merge default data source location

When I click 'open data source' when creating a mail merge file, and the
'select data source' screen opens, it defaults to looking in My Data Sources.
I never use this folder; all my data sources are in a specific network
folder. I would like the default data source location to be this folder, so
I don't have to constantly navigate to it. How do I change this? I am using
Word 2002.

Thanks,
Rebecca