Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tara Keane

Default Page too wide for A4

My document has too wide a margin on the left of the page. The page itself
seems wider than A4 yet when I compare the ruler measurements at the top with
any other A4 document they're the same and both documents have A4 layout in
page setup. The measurements in the margins tab are the same, the zoom is the
same, they're both in print layout so why do I have a big gap on the right of
this document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Anne Troy

Try View--Toolbars and choose Reviewing. Under the Show menu, uncheck
balloons. (I have "never").
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Tara Keane" wrote in message
My document has too wide a margin on the left of the page. The page itself
seems wider than A4 yet when I compare the ruler measurements at the top
with
any other A4 document they're the same and both documents have A4 layout
in
page setup. The measurements in the margins tab are the same, the zoom is
the
same, they're both in print layout so why do I have a big gap on the right
of
this document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Anne Troy