Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
David Barger David Barger is offline

Default Font Change in Mail Merge

I have a document in Word 2007 which pulls data from an Excel spreadsheet for
a mailmerge. When I execute the mailmerge, Word changes the format of
several items in the document. These items are not even near the mailmerge
fields.

Word is changing the font, font size, line spacing, and adding an automatic
space after certain lines.

Any ideas as to why Word is doing this? Or more importantly...how do I stop
it.

Thanks,

David Barger